We act for commercial clients who are in dispute with the Israeli tax authorities, advising on all aspects of direct and indirect tax-related claims as well as tax investigations. We also advise on contractual disputes relating to tax matters, such as tax indemnity claims under a plan of merger or share purchase agreement.
Combining S. Horowitz & Co.'s leading skills in dispute resolution and our formidable expertise in tax law, we have developed one of Israel's premier tax disputes and tax investigations practices. Our clients range from multinationals and financial institutions to emerging companies over a broad range of industries as well as high net worth individuals.
The team's expertise includes:
- Representing clients before the Israeli tax authorities in respect of disputed tax assessments
- Settling disputed tax assessments on terms which aim to be the most favourable to the client
- Dealing with any threatened or commenced tax investigations
- Representing clients in criminal and civil court proceedings relating to any tax disputes
- Advising on tax related contractual disputes