Our land use and planning team deals with all aspects of Israeli planning and zoning law. We have extensive experience advising and representing our clients on all aspects of contentious and non-contentious zoning, land use and construction matters. Our expertise includes:
- Advising our clients on how current and proposed national and local zoning plans and policies affect real estate which they are seeking to develop or to acquire
- Advising on building permits and building licences from local planning and construction committees
- Interpretation of building permits and licences
- Acting for clients on appeals to the district and national planning and construction appeal committees in respect of the refusal to issue a building permit or disputed building permit conditions
- Defending clients in respect of any disputed use of real estate or in enforcement proceedings commenced by any governmental authority
- Administrative law proceedings before the Israeli Supreme Court seeking to challenge, modify or set aside any decision of a local, district or national planning and building committee
Our clients include property owners, developers, civil engineers, local authorities, construction companies, energy and utility companies.