S. Horowitz & Co. is recognised as a real estate leader, acting on some of the largest and most complex real estate projects and developments in Israel. We act on all legal aspects of commercial real estate projects including acquisitions, dispositions, "combinations" and other forms of joint ventures, property and retail development, energy and infrastructure real estate projects, construction, sale and leasebacks, commercial leasing and real estate financing.
Our clients include international and domestic developers, owners, managers, concessionaires, project companies, developers, consortiums, financial institutions, civil engineers, architects and government companies and agencies. Working together with our environmental, planning and land use, construction and infrastructure, real estate tax and other practice groups enables us to deliver to our clients a dedicated partner-led service of the highest quality for virtually every kind of corporate real estate matter.
Our expertise includes:
- Negotiating commercial real estate related agreements
- Structuring and formation of joint venture and "combination" agreements
- Handling negotiations with the Israel Lands Authority
- Advising on environmental laws and all necessary regulatory and zoning permits relating to intended land use
- Acquisition, leasing and sale of office buildings, research and development centres, retail centres, vacant lands and other portfolios of properties
- Representing developers with respect to all types of real estate development projects
- Working with international property advisors on commercial lettings for multinationals setting up business in Israel
- Representing lenders in connection with real estate financing transactions
- Handling all aspects of real estate and construction related litigation