We have extensive experience advising clients on all areas concerning aviation and transportation law. Our Aviation and Transport Practice Group provides both particular and on-going legal counsel to foreign and national airlines, satellite operators, suppliers of rolling stock and suppliers of international courier and transportation services, regarding all aspects of their business operations, including general corporate work, tenders, negotiating commercial and operational agreements, acting on their acquisition and financing transactions in Israel, advising on regulatory matters and representing clients in court proceedings involving industry-specific disputes and liability claims.
In addition to considerable industry know-how, our legal specialists are affiliated with professional aviation organisations, enabling them to advise clients of the latest developments impacting upon the aerospace sector. Our expertise in the field has been recognized by the legal directories. Legal 500 has ranked us a top tier firm in the field and described our team as being "very impressive, intelligent, and professional".
Our clients are drawn from all spheres of the aviation, aerospace and transport industries and include El Al, Delta Airlines, Ryanair, Flying Cargo, IATA and Space-Communication Ltd..
Our team handles a wide range of contentious and non-contentious matters, including the following:
- Airport issues, such as ground handling contracts, airport charges, traffic control, slot allocation, concessions, tickets, waybills and conditions of carriage
- Route licensing, alliances, competition law and other regulatory matters
- Air and maritime cargo claims on behalf of claimants, defendants and their insurers
- General aviation claims, including third party damage, product liability, cargo and baggage claims, passenger claims involving flight schedules, ramp collisions, personal injuries, minor aircraft damage, boarding policy and property loss or damage
- Acquisitions, disposals and financing of aircrafts and satellites
- IT contracts, sales agency agreements, maintenance and support agreements, licences and facilities management agreements