We are one of Israel's leading employment and employment benefits practices, being highly regarded for our services across all aspects of contentious and non-contentious employment and employee benefits law. S. Horowitz is also one of the few large Israeli commercial law firms to offer a full-service employment and employee benefits practice.
Our clients include domestic and international clients from a wide variety of sectors, including multinationals, banks and financial institutions, local businesses and start-ups as well as private and public institutions, embassies and other government-owned, regulated entities.
We have extensive experience advising our clients and their HR departments on all employment-related matters arising from the operation, management and development of their business and trading activities in Israel.
Our expertise includes:
- Advising and drafting individual employment and consulting agreements at all levels (including adapting foreign law templates of our international clients to comply with Israeli law and practice)
- Reviewing staff handbooks
- Handling human resources issues arising from mergers, acquisitions, corporate reorganisations and insolvencies
- Negotiating individual and collective agreements
- Representing clients before the entire range of Israeli labour courts, arbitration tribunals and mediation boards, redundancy programs
- Advising on industrial disputes
- Privacy and data protection
- Drafting and adapting ESOPs, discrimination, executive compensation programs and health and safety in the work place