High value disputes within families can arise in all manner of situations, are often highly emotive and have the potential to damage family-run businesses and assets, as well as family ties. We have extensive experience acting for high net worth individuals and family members in connection with the full range of disputes relating to disputed valuable "family" assets, including:
- Disputed wills and inheritance claims
- Misappropriation or diversion of family assets
- Tracing and recovery of assets
- Unfair treatment of shareholders in family-run companies
- Exclusion from management of family-run companies
- Distribution of assets
We aim to resolve disputes in a collaborative manner, avoiding fuelling family tensions and the unwelcome intrusion of the media. Where possible we aim to resolve disputes through mediation or arbitration. However, if the situation requires, our formidable team of litigators have the experience, depth of resource and specialist expertise to litigate the dispute before the full range of Israel's courts and tribunals.