We are Israel's leading law firm for energy disputes. The firm has represented clients on many of the largest and most complex energy related disputes to reach the courts in Israel. Our clients include oil companies, gas companies, producers and distributers of electricity, power operators, mineral companies, service companies, financiers and insurers.
We offer clients experience, depth of resource and specialist expertise on handling disputes relating to all legal and regulatory aspects concerning the energy sector, including:
- Disputes relating to faults or delays in the construction of power plants
- Turbine failures
- Pipeline disputes
- Power and gas purchase agreements
- Energy project construction disputes
- Disputes relating to the tenders relating to energy projects
- Regulatory investigations
- Disputes affecting exploration or power generation rights
- Class actions relating to the emission of pollutants from power stations
- Price controls in the energy sector
Our team has an outstanding record of representing clients in avoiding or resolving disputes and regulatory issues through negotiation, mediation, adjudication, expert determination, arbitration and court proceedings at all levels.