We are consistently ranked by the legal directories as one of the leading law firms in Israel for mergers and acquisitions. The firm is regularly involved in M&A transactions ranging from the largest and most complex cross-border transactions to mid-size and smaller domestic acquisitions. Our clients include the world's largest corporations and financial institutions as well as corporates, investors, private equity funds, hedge funds and entrepreneurs from a wide variety of industry sectors, such as telecommunications, life sciences, semiconductor chips, software, motor vehicles, infrastructure, financial services, transportation and technology.
Our M&A team advises on all aspects of mergers and acquisitions, including:
- Public and private acquisitions
- Reverse triangular mergers (including those involving targets whose shares are listed on the Tel Aviv Exchange, dual-listed or listed on a foreign stock exchange)
- Tender and exchange offers
- Asset sales and purchases
- Spin offs, auction sales and distressed sales
- Share buy-backs
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Due diligence
- Acquisition and corporate finance
- Obtaining tax rulings and all relevant regulatory consents in order to effect a change of control
- Contested takeovers
Many of our partners are dual-qualified native English speakers who originally trained and had many years of experience working in the corporate departments of leading New York and City of London law firms. From whichever jurisdiction the transaction is led, we are able to provide a seamless expert professional service to our clients at the same level as found in the leading international law firms.