Our corporate team has been consistently ranked as one of the leading firms for corporate work by the Legal 500 and other major international directories. Our clients include a wide range of international companies establishing a presence in Israel, public companies, private companies, government companies, international and domestic private equity and venture capital funds, founders, family owned businesses and private individuals.
We have extensive experience and knowledge in advising on corporate transactions over a broad spectrum of financial, industrial and marketing sectors, including banking, technology, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, telecommunications, insurance, financial services, aviation, construction, energy, infrastructure, hospitality, food and consumer products.
Our corporate lawyers have extensive international knowledge and experience. A substantial number of our corporate partners were educated and trained in both Israel and the U.S., the U.K. or South Africa and have worked as corporate lawyers in prominent New York or City of London law firms. The quality of our service has been recognised by the international directories, with the Legal 500 describing our team as "simply outstanding" with "a first class practice". Chambers Global has described our corporate department as "an institution in Israel with quality and speed of service".
Drawing on the breadth and depth of our specialist teams, we advise our clients on the whole range of corporate matters, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures, including strategic alliances and partnerships
- Corporate, venture capital and angel financing
- Corporate reorganizations
- General corporate advisory, including company formation, advising on the most appropriate choice of vehicle to do business in Israel, corporate governance and general company administration
- Directors’ duties, including conflicts of interest and transactions in respect of which an officer or controlling shareholder has a personal interest and directors indemnification, insurance and exemption
- Shareholder rights and duties
- Declaration or making of dividends and other distributions
- Regulatory and compliance issues, including advising on industry-specific regulatory matters and handling negotiations to obtain the required clearances and consents for restructurings or changes in control from the Controller of Restrictive Trade Practices, the Investment Centre, the Office of the Chief Scientist, the Securities Authority and the Income Tax Authorities
- All other matters relating to the operation, management and development of business, commercial and trading activities in Israel